View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2005, 03:31 PM

We went to my Mom's on christmas eve she's a little anal about her new laminate floor so we ran around after the kids with paper towel.
She lives in a condo and rented the rec room for christmas eve. We set up tables and ate down there. We still had to clean up after but could relax without paper towels. Only had one fight with my mom and it was just a little one. Can you believe I put the pickles in the wrong place. Then she wanted me to put the mustard beside the ham (how hard could that be !)Apparently she didn't mean beside the ham just in the same general area. Go figure!!

Prin I'm relatively new come to step sibs. but I realy get what you mean. I don't even know some of my step dads children we are all adults and none of them realy come to visit my mom and Bill. Poor Bill has been diagnosed with Alheimers and his kids don't even visit at all. They won't admit that he's sick and I and my sisters are the ones who look after both mom and Bill. His kids are missing out on knowing Bill and soon he may not know them.

Spelling is an option