View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2013, 02:25 PM
marko's Avatar
marko marko is offline
Administrator - Pet lover
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Montreal Quebec Canada
Posts: 12,163
If you don't mind my asking? which pump?
Depending on the severity of the asthma, a corticosteroid like flovent can help prevent attacks and ease breathing. Then a pump like ventolin can be used as needed for "attacks".

Again, I do not know if this is suitable for a child of 2, but I do know of adults whose asthma is well controlled using this regimen.

If your son sleeps alone in that second bedroom, if possible, for now at least, imo, it would be wise to keep the cat out of that room 100% of the time.
Please tactfully EDUCATE or IGNORE posters you don't agree with.
Please PM me & Include URLs and post #'s for any issues and it's my pleasure to help.
I'm firm - but fair. Mind the Rules and enjoy your stay.
Newcomers FAQ - How do I post on this BB?
Pet facebook group
Check out the Pet podcast
Follow me on Twitter
Reply With Quote