View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2004, 12:51 PM
<-----nut ball

dogwalkers in brampton?

I apologize if I posted this already, but I'm looking for a dog walker in my area. I have searched and found nothing. We don't have any relatives near by who could do it (at least not for a few years, as my neice will be able to do it in about 3 years) and do not trust our neighbours.

We have been turned down on all our adoption applications because we are gone too long at work (we've been able to get it down to 9 hours max). No one wants to adopt to us because of this (also because we are in apartment, but that's secondary) :sad:

Alternatively, I'm looking for a dog babysitter while I am at work. No doggy day cares in our city either, and couldn't afford one anyway. I don't have a lot of money, but thought maybe someone here might know someone who would like a companion during the day. It would have to be in Downtown Brampton though, as I don't have a car and would need to walk the dog there.

I just want to have things in place so that if I apply for another dog, I have everything in place.