View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2006, 11:14 PM
Animal Lover

What a cutie! I love how chatty she is. And that growling sounds verrrry familiar... hehe Good luck Prin!

As far as housetraining, take her out about 15 mins after every meal and when she wakes up and after playtime. We just took ours out routinely once an hour. It's a pain, but it's so worth the effort. btw, how big will she get? OH, one more tip, if she does poo in the house, pick it up and take it and her outside where you want her to go. I've used that tactic too. It's supposed to teach them that THAT'S where the poo goes. Make sense? Anyways, good luck!

P.S. -- If I'm telling you redundant info, feel free to ignore me. When we got Sasha she would stick to us like glue. She still hates to go outside. I think cuz she was outside for a while. Anyways, she would be standing next to me wanting attention. I would cross my arms and look up and totally ignore her. It took a little time but she eventually would wander off and do her business, then I praise the heck out of her. She is starting to go better and better outdoors. Ok, I'll stop now. Toodles!

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
-Anonymous

Last edited by brandynva; November 28th, 2006 at 11:16 PM.