View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2008, 09:47 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
They all eat from the same plates and no fighting ??

Good kitties !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldogs View Post
The exercising part gave you away.need to get a kitty treadmill for those ones.you can dangle a mouse toy or cat nip to keep them motivated.

Frenchy - absolutely no fighting over food. Never has been. I have been very lucky that way. The only time there is fighting is when I give them........... cat nip! So I limit giving it to them until I can be in the catuary with them. I can make sure there isn't any nip hogs then.

Angeldogs - these kitties have toys dangling all over their shed - inside and out. They have more toys than a lot of kids do. And they love to chase each other around. They should all be slim and trim. I just have a couple who are food hogs. One in particular I have to watch as she has a bum leg and it won't handle much more weight. :sad: Maybe I should take my treadmill over for them. I sure don't get a chance lately to use it.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!