View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:16 AM
Half Way To Crazy

September 2010 photo challenge - DOs and DON'Ts

Hi members!

Anyone have any ideas for September's challenge?

We've done a similar theme in the past.....buuuuuut what about "dress up" as in dress up your pet. Just a thought.

Thx!

marko

How about making it a fun/difficult challenge...taking pics of pets while attempting to brush their teeth . It was Breeze and Hazel's idea....they're so original .

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckypenny View Post
It was Breeze and Hazel's idea....they're so original .
how did asking about toothpaste turn into an idea for the Sept challenge on brushing teeth??
your to funny LP

Nix the brushing idea--I tol' ya, LP, I tried it and it's really hard to get all that spittle off the lens!

how about

"HOW TO"/ "HOW NOT TO"

Sort of like DOs and DON'Ts? Hmmmm...that has possibilities...

Could apply to almost anything--dressing fashionably vs fashion faux pas; good manners vs. bad manners; cleanliness vs dogliness...urm, I mean dirtiness... ( Okay, I'll admit it...the Pack has been digging in the mire a lot lately...); good first impressions vs. bad attitudes. Hmmmm...

Zig's not feelin' well these days so toothbrushing is out for me...

But

Quote:
"HOW TO"/ "HOW NOT TO"
Great idea Breeze!

Please keep the ideas coming or support one of the ideas already posted. The theme with the most support in the next 24 hours becomes the theme of the month.

Thx! - Marko

Quote:
Originally Posted by marko View Post
Zig's not feelin' well these days

what's wrong with Zig??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post

Could apply to almost anything--dressing fashionably vs fashion faux pas; good manners vs. bad manners; cleanliness vs dogliness...urm, I mean dirtiness... ( Okay, I'll admit it...the Pack has been digging in the mire a lot lately...); good first impressions vs. bad attitudes. Hmmmm...

I like this, there is so many possibilities for doggie and kitty cats and others.

I vote for "DO's & DON'T's" unless we already did this??

I've seen alot of scratching lately with the summer heat. With mosquitos biting people and fleas annoying pets, what about some scratching shots with funny facial expressions?

The do's and don'ts sounds like fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post

This also could be something like "Appearance vs. Reality." My daughter did a project once in school on this subject. Here's an example of what she submitted but I'm sure it would be cool to doctor up some pet photos too.

Appearance;
Name:  100_0132.1.JPG
Views: 485
Size:  54.4 KB

Reality;
Name:  100_0132.JPG
Views: 480
Size:  82.3 KB

Last edited by marko; September 2nd, 2010 at 09:19 AM.