View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2008, 08:30 AM
Senior Contributor

Beef doesn't see too popular

I had a coupon for a free 3 pound bag of the Natures Variety. So on my way home, I got Maks a bag of the lamb, which I know he loves and some beef. This morning I gave him beef and lamb. I mixed it up but left plenty of chunks. Maks didn't seem to like the beef as much as the lamb. For the first time he actually left a bit behind. I gave him two of each. I think next time I'll just give him one medallion. Or since I'm only going to give him the beef 2 or 3 times a week I can give him two and let him eat what he can.

I did notice Kiska came around sniffing, which made little guy quite angry. LOL, I heard him growl for the first time. I was washing the dishes and at first I thought it was the pipes. But when I turned off the faucet I heard it and looked down at him, and he was giving little sis the eye! It's kind of funny when one growls, because the others just stop and look like saying "What's the heck is your problem?"

I'd like to try some of the other kinds. When the little sample package I got him last week is finished, I'll go back and get him one of the others. He hasn't yet tried the venison, rabbit or chicken. I'm pretty sure he'll like the chicken though.
There are only two rules at my house: House rule #1. Cats rule. House rule #2. See rule #1.

http://nuriaandthegang.shutterfly.com/