View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2011, 09:37 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

I read through what you wrote. And I wondered - what do you consider a hero? I'm not so sure many of the rescuers here consider themselves heros. I think more it's just trying to do a small part to help the over population issue as much as they can. Some adopt from a shelter or a rescue. Some transport. Some foster. Every little bit helps in a way. I think what you are doing to help is amazing. Not many people could/would volunteer at a SPCA. It's not easy work. I would be lost if I were to walk through their doors. And working with the Farm Sanctuary has its' own rewards.
So as chico said - Welcome Jackie1952. You sound like a loving, caring person. Just the type of member Pets.ca needs.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!