View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2007, 12:36 PM

Exclamation Help me if you can please ...

HI ...

To be brief .. I have an emergency and yes i know here isn,t the ideal place to be just at this moment .. however as I know live in Spain I have been finding out how difficult it is to have treatment when you have no money ..

I have a black labrador 1 and a half years old .. from the street .. someone has to help .. she is a beautiful dog however she has been vomiting.. clear liquid ... sometomes green/yeloow .. and diarrhea and there is a little blood .. Mu Dog, Negra, She is now siting in the bath .. where she has taken refuge today and wnats to stay there ... she is listless her head is down and isn't eating or drinking .. dire straits

Any help you can give me (except go to the vet) may quite well be lifesaver for this super intelligent dog ... the only possible thing that she may hav drunk is bleach but i doubt this however i can,t rule it out totally.

She's just come out of the bath and is walking slowly with her head down but her ears are up .. which is an improvement.

As i said before the vet is out of the question .. they say that without moeny they can do nothing .. ifthey were to put her down that would be 50 euros .. however without cash first they do nothing ..

my hands are tied and times ticks away ,,,,

once agin thinks inadvance for anyting you may suggest to help Negra stay with us.

love, peace and light

Giles