Thread: Lost Cat
View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2007, 12:16 PM

Shadow

Even though there were days we did not want to phone anymore, because of the pain that the answers brought, we called every single day to the humane society and asked if there was any news for us....We continued to walk the streets, call his name, offer food, but in the end, I believe it was the persistence with the Humane Society and giving them pictures of Shadow that brought him back to us. The animal control officer recognized Shadow's picture when she got the call to pick up a stray, and made the connection and called me immediately. I thank everyone who cared, everyone who wanted to help me. Shadow is a very very sick boy, with alot of liver issues now, and we can do nothing now but wait and have faith in the medical care he is receiving. He ate a little bit on his own this morning, which I am told is a huge huge sign, so we wait and pray for him. He is such a beautiful boy, and I hope he recovers, but in the end, if he can't stay with me, I know I found him and will have that peace in my heart that I could say goodbye. I will keep you updated...Thanks again.