View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2008, 10:11 AM

New from Nova Scotia

Hi everyone!
I'm a Chihuahua Mom, and a cat Mom. My house has been owned by Peso for almost 3 years, and Stewart, the cat, came 1 1/2 years ago. They are best friends, and make us laugh everday when they romp together
I started lurking to educate myself on the food issue, as I want to do this right this time. Great info on here!
I've had animals my entire life, and have evolved over the years from feeding "whatever food" to seeing that a quality food would have made a difference in my past companions. Not that they were hard done by, by any means! Its too late for those beloved pets, but with these two, I'm determined to get it right! It already costs me more to feed my Chihuahua than it ever did to feed my Labs
He is currently on Merricks dry, and occasionally Eagle Pack. I'm looking for a good wet supplement to excite his appetite and have found lots of good choices on this site.
Stewart also needs a change from the Medi Cal the vet put him on as a kitten. He likes it and is very healthy, but the more I read, the more I want to switch him to Origen.
Anyway, I just wanted to introduce ourselves, so I'll cut this short. It's easy to get long winded when talking about things you love
Attached Images