View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2005, 02:01 AM

I lost to an...

I lost him to an 18 yr old girl who just started working at his office 2 weeks ago. See, I took a month off work, due to his request because I was getting to stressed out and working too much dealing with the kids mostly by myself because of his hours, yes I do believe he is working all those hours, as my bestfriend rides in the same van as he does all day.. He sells Kirby Vacuum's and it is a door to door business so sometimes it takes a while, not to mention they drive about 2 hours down the road and it takes a little while to get in a house then the demo is about 2 hours each time... Anyway, he called me today..FROM HER CELL PHONE.. telling me he is taking my kids away and all this nonsense.. like he really can. Come on now.. He told me SHE was bringing him to OUR home to pick up his things, I politely told him I would kill her if she showed up, needless to say she did not. He went on to tell her I was pyscho and she need not go around me, I think he was a little afraid himself, since he threatened to call the cops to help him get his things.I do not have a problem with HIM coming but when another female drives up to collect MY husbands things, there will be problems. So anyway, he did not show and neither did she, luckily for her. I however would not answer the phone as he is calling every 5 minutes just to fuss about how mean I am being about his belongings... ME? Mean? Over material things? When he walks out on his family? Give me a break!!! See, the most important thing here is the kids yes, but I am only 24 yrs old. I had my son when I was 18. So yes, it does scare the hell out of me to have them by myself. So I did what any sensible hurt wife would do, I called HIS mother. She tried to talk to her and the lil 18 yr old had the nerve to yell in the background and tell his mother to stay out of HIS business and call his mother a b****... Needless to say that triggered a flight from Cali to Alabama by the end of the week... Sounding like a Soap Oprah yet? Nope, just our life. Things sure flipped out of nowhere. He was working until about 9 every night and calling 2-3 times a day to check on his family, that all stopped on Monday night. He tells me there is no signal where he is working, and not doing any of this in front of my friend out of fear she would tell me, but he got caught when I called her and asked her questions and he snatched the phone because I could hear him in the background. How selfish can he get. I must blame her as well though, ONLY because she KNEW he had a wife and 3 kids.... Some men and some women.. I swear it makes you want to just choke someone!!!