View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2010, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-ET View Post
I finally persuaded Lola that orijen puppy (she is 8 months) was the best food for her after reading all the posts, and now she eats it, but WOW do her poops stink now

I don't particularly find that she does less but they REALLY do smell AWFUL!! all the kids gag when she goes.

Anyone else find this?
Hmmm, I feed all my kids half Orijen/ half RAW but have never noticed this... although I do notice that sometimes they get pretty wicked gas from the fish

When she is ready to move onto adult kibble, could you try her on Acana? They are manufactured by the same company as Orijen but have less protein. I wonder if the high protein content is making her poops stinky? Just a thought...

Could there be another health issue here? Does she have a clean bill of health?

Just an aside, were you not feeding Lola RAW?

"Many of the Earth's habitats, animals, plants, insects, and even micro-organisms that we know as rare may not be known at all by future generations. We have the capability, and the responsibility. We must act before it is too late." - Dalai Lama