View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2008, 06:30 PM

It's in capsule form. I put a little butter on it to make it slippery before giving it to him and then I give him snacks to eat afterward as well as his water. He took the first couple easily in some pill pocket snacks, but then on the 3rd one, he bit the pill and now he's not as easily fooled. Which is where the butter came into the picture.

He called me and had me take his temperature. It was 104 so he then told me to go ahead and give him clavamox as well as the clindamycin, but at staggered intervals instead of both at the same time.

Said to take his temperature again in the morning and to let him know how he's doing.

He vomited just a little bit a little while ago, the poor little guy. This is getting so hard to handle, I just hate seeing him feel so bad and there's nothing I can do to fix it.

I'm beginning to wonder if I should take him to another doctor, but I hate to start the process all over again with more blood tests and more waiting on the tests to come back.

I'm just to the point that everytime I see him feeling so bad I get upset with him and that doesn neither one of us any good at all. :sad: