View Single Post
Old December 5th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Swift Tribe

its quite late but ran across this while waiting for my hubby to reassure me he will drive carefully home....

that beign said.... weather loaches are a very unique fish!! do some SERIOUS research on the guys!! they are so very cool but have some funny quirks.... especially when it comes to the WEATHER!!!

if it were ME.... i would rehome that pleco and the silver dollars and get yourself another weather loach or two (if i felt i could contain the boogers) although i feel the zebras would be too much for the lower part of your tank. you currently have 13 rather large fish tanking up the ground level. most of them venture to the top but those weathers are going to crawl out if they get too stressed.

and i mean it... research those guys!!! they are a really cool fish with some really cool abilities... that can scare the crap out of you... or get them killed. stuff dealing with traveling over land, weird weather stuff... anyway... im going to bed. thats your thing to do ASAP. preferably before the next storm.

-ashley

Swift Tribe-
Chris- Husband, 04/30/77
Cailyn- Daughter, 07/05/99
Jeffrey- Son, 03/24/06
Alex- Son, 03/25/09
Mister- Black LabX, M, 08/06(?)
The Shadow Stalker- Gray Tux DSH, M, 04/04
The Mighty Hunter- Black Tux DSH, M, 04/04
Baby Girl- Tabby DMH, F, 12/03(?)
Frances- Tortie, DSH, F, 2007(?)