View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2004, 09:14 PM
Senior Contributor

Exclamation Sophie had a problem with her spay

Wow Sophie was spayed on Dec 8th and I was a little concerned about her incision about a week later. Took her back to the vet and they said she was fine and the desolving stitches would go away. The vet also gave her antibotics as a precauthion. Today she flipped over and showed me her somache. Blood all over her. I had a a stroke a few years ago and it screws up my speech when i get streesed. Well it took my husband about 15 min to get home after called him at work. He knows that when I can't talk something is wrong. Took Sophie back to the vet and she had 2 ulcers under scabs by the desolvable stitches. I cried the whole time I was in there. My baby was hurting. They cleaned her stomache up, removed the stitches and back on antibotics for 10 days. So i made her a tee shirt to wear so nothing gets near those sores. I cleaned them tonight with perxoide and put some healing cream on it. Trying to bet her to take those huge pills was like walking a bag of snakes. Wiggle butt that she is. So she goes back for a check up in 7 days. This really freaked me out. Has this ever happened to anyone else?