Thread: Zoe update
View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Pumpkin' Dumplin' Gang

Thanks AG, as for the mushrooms, I am not really concerned, that happened far after. It has been a month now (coming close to) of diarreha. It happened after eating baby mice. I went and looked at pics of newborn mice and moles on the internet, it was definetly baby mice she ingested. But the mushrooms coming out three days later.......well that has me concerned.

Anyways, I got an email from a friend, to go see the vet she does. Not that money is an issue, but she said that they take payment plans and I could get her xray and bloodwork done together and not worry about having to make the payment full right then. The xray, well that is beside the fact....I WANT to know about her digestive problem. I am going to call this vet tomorrow for an appt. nothing wrong with a second opinion.

I know she doesn't appear sick, and I adore the vet I am going to now, been over 20 years and he is super. But I need to know what is going on. I know she is eating, and drinking and doing her normal things, but diarreaha for that long......well I know my doctor would have checked into things by now.

Sorry I am just super super frustrated right now......and don't know what to think. He was super confident the Metronidazole would work......no......now move on to stomach. My head is seriously spinning......
3+ cats......Surround sound