View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2011, 08:37 AM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

October 2011 - Pets.ca photo challenge - Halloween OR Thanksgiving

Hi members!

It's Oct 3 and no challenge idea yet (sorry just got back from travel, but in the future any member can start this thread if they want to.)

So anyone got ideas this month?

Hmmm what about Grooming? (This could include pics of baths, nail clipping, brushing, self grooming etc.)

Feel free to support this idea or suggest another, and the theme w/the most support in the next 12-24 hours becomes October's challenge.

Thx! Marko

being there are two holidays we could pick a theme from either or both? Halloween and or thanksgiving, a pic could show why we are thankful to have them? to cuddle with, to exercise us, keep us company etc? I like the grooming one too, but I only decorate her and brush her *L*.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
being there are two holidays we could pick a theme from either or both? Halloween and or thanksgiving, a pic could show why we are thankful to have them? to cuddle with, to exercise us, keep us company etc? I like the grooming one too, but I only decorate her and brush her *L*.
I love the "thankful" idea!!! I know I could post a before and after with Nookie. One in his costume last year looking dejected and the next without, showing how thankful he is that mom didn't make him stay in it
I know that isn't the thankful you're talking about, but hey... it could work!

Just my , I got this idea from the TJT, how about bad hair days? Buddy has lots of those, 5 minutes after being bathed and groomed he looks like he just got oout of bed. patti

A Fall theme? leaves? Halloween? Thanksgiving? something your thankful for?

Seems like Halloween/Thanksgiving has the most support so that will be the theme for this month. Love the bad hair day idea for next month tho.

Merging suggestion posts now.
Thx - marko
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown