View Single Post
Old June 2nd, 2009, 09:22 AM
An Honest Contributor
Fishing the Sea Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, KickUps Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Aski Champion, Ping Champion

I doubt the THS works with rescues considering the amount of secrecy that appears to be going on. They also do not have a no-kill policy and although I've never been inside I'm cricting from what I'm reading so far in this investigation ...

A fundraising employee, Vets (who say the THS violates their Professional Oath's), Vet Tech's, former and present staff, former and present employees QUIT - some quoting their conscience is compromised ...

It's said animals are suffering and dying in their cages from neglect (low euthanization rates = good for fundraising) One quoted: There should be a column for "Died in Cage Neglected" ...

Mismanaging funds, short of meds and supplies ...

No transparency or accountability ...

And although everyone must sign confidentially agreements (applies two yrs after being fired or quit) some are risking their present jobs and others may be liable for a suit yet speaking to The Globe ...

The Globe quotes: "Former employees and volunteers describe volunteer president Tim Trow as a man whose grip on the Toronto Humane Society has hurt the very animals he strives to protect" as Frenchy said "Deja Vu" ...

Who do I believe ... when workers are saying the suffering they see is too great to remain silent - speaks volume :sad: