View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2007, 08:09 PM

Greetings from Disneyland!

Hi from the place where it never rains! (hee hee - we're in another drought!)

I found this forum by accident - - searching for more information about a documentary called "Dealing Dogs" that I saw yesterday . I had never heard of "class B" dealers or anything like it, although I knew research was carried out on animals. I think I didn't WANT to know about it. But after I found out about the animal cruelty, I decided to research it a little more - you can't just hide your head in the sand.

Anyway, I'm happy to meet you all, and it looks like there is a LIBRARY full of information here. With my 2 dogs and 5 cats, I'll be reading up on it.

So, Mickey Mouse says hello - I'm about a mile from the parking garage :queen: and hope to hear more about your forum from you old-timers. I myself am a VERY old-timer of 3 years on a forum called Chubbuddies (just a support chatty place for those of us who need to drop a li'l weight ) so I know my way around forums, but am eager to go take a look around YOURS. I do VERY WELL understand your rules about selling, spamming, etc, can you just IMAGINE the people with weightloss "cures" who drop in that forum!!! So don't worry, I'm gonna be a law-abiding citizen here - if a little ditzy.