View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2008, 11:03 AM
Rescue is my fav. breed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chico2 View Post
L4H,I would not rush to put Jasper through surgery:sad:it's strange,but when Vinnie had his,it was probably more than 1 inch long and 1/2 inch wide,my old vet never even talked about remvoving it.
It was gone after a while,probably a couple of weeks,hope pretty Jaspers will be too

Chico, I can't think of anything but this lump turning to cancer, it has consumed me. Everything I read on the internet tells me this can easily turn to cancer and such an aggressive cancer that can't be treated.

My sister died from a prescription med that was a 1 in a million chance of doing so the doctor didn't do blood work first to see if she was at risk.

My mom almost died from a routine angiogram, doctor cut a vein pulling it out and nobody check for internal bleeding before releasing her. She almost died of massive blood loss.:sad:

Snowball, my soulmate kitty died just a month after moving into a house we built on a lot that would have been his paradise and he never got to enjoy it! Vet prescribed Baytril when his kidneys were failing and he never ate after the second dose.:sad: developed cancer in his sinuses.

Rose semi feral, a cpietra rescue, female tabby (approx 13 yrs)

Jasper RIP (2001-2018)
Sweet Pea RIP (2004?-2014)
Puddles RIP (1996-2014)
Snowball RIP (1991-2005)

In a cat's eye, all things belong to cats.-English Proverb

“While we are free to choose our actions, we are not free to choose the consequences of our actions.” Stephen R. Covey