Thread: Puppy Trouble
View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2009, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14+kitties View Post
To the OP. Could you contact your vet (or rather could your parents) and ask for something of a better quality than milk you can buy at WM? It may give these precious puppies a better chance at survival.

It's called a feeling out process. We all had to go through it. I'm quite sure this forum is the same as many others. A new person should try establishing themselves a little before offering major advice. I am sure when I first joined I was looked at as a hoarder. After a while, and I don't believe it had anything to do with post count, I hope I am now looked upon as someone who is just trying to do her small part. But without that feeling out process it's hard to see what the person is like.
If the OP would have told us in the first post that they were a 17 year old living with their parents and the dogs belonged to the parents then the "welcome" may have been different.
I don't know how many people take the time when they join to bother to read the rules of this forum. I did. In fact it was the one huge reason I decided to join Pets. It states that most people on the forum are very pro s/n. I knew without a doubt I had found a place I wanted to stick around. The people on this forum are my kind of people. They care very very deeply for the welfare of animals. A lot of them put their hearts and souls into looking after all the unwanted dogs and cats. Some of us spend every cent we make to do that. Get to know us while we are getting to know you.
ok i will.oops. sorry, i thought that it didn't matter .they're more of my dogs cause my parents aren't really into pets. my parents just bought them because they wanted guard dogs.(they're german shepherds)