View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2009, 06:29 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenderfoot View Post
I think we have to be careful NOT to over dramatise this situtation. The dog has a great home, lots of love & attention - not much to complain about. Being put in the carpeted basement is not a punishment or a negative thing. We humans tend to head down the 'poor dog' scenario when it isn't warrented. He has a good life - he just went from 2k sq. ft. to 800 sq ft. - still a pretty good play area for the day.
Let me start by saying nothing was EVER said about Serj not being in a great home or not being loved or not getting attention..Nothing was said about punishment..And nothing was said about him not having a good life.And if you recall, I did mention putting up a gate, well actually making one while he is staying in the basement...All my answers were in regards to what was being posted by claire.

Yes Claire, breaking it down to the time frame you listed makes a difference...They way you first posted was telling me that you had just started to put him in the basement...

I like the name Serj...