View Single Post
Old April 3rd, 2008, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancientgirl View Post
I can't believe that you've put your cat through 8 years of heat cycles? Do you like watching her suffer? Because I'm sure you have to realize it isn't a pleasant experience for her to go through. What bothers me is your "I don't feel that I should have to" attitude.

Do the research. Your cat will be happier and healthier when she is spayed. Any animal regardless of being indoor or outdoor should be S/N.
Actually from what I read, the older that cat is, the longer they have to be under and the bigger the risk. I am sorry, but I am not taking that risk. I am taking her to the vet on monday for a check up. maybe I will talk to the vet then about it, but at this time I am not getting her down. I think I will talk to a vet, who will actually know what they are doing.
But even if do get her fixed, I have decided not to adopt a dog from the rescue. many people I have talked to understand that if I had a dog that was not fixed, why there would be a no, but she is cat, cat and dogs can't mate, unless i missed something. but that is their decision, this is mine.