View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2009, 06:04 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris21711 View Post
Habibi...I don't know if you have ever actually worked in the shelter system, if you have then you should know that semi-feral/feral cats can be turned around to become loving pets.
I totally agree. I know for a fact that cats who have never seen a human in thre or four years of their life can become loving, cuddling sweethearts. I have a few of them. Trey for instance. He was caught in a live trap back in Feb. He was that hissing, spitting, scratching cat. It has taken a lot of time and patience but within the last month he has started to trust me enough to roll over and let me rub his belly.
Too many shelters euthanize feral cats first because of lack of space. That is not the answer. Spaying and neutering is.
I am not even going to comment on Trow and gang. It just makes me sick. :sad:

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!