View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2009, 08:10 PM
An Honest Contributor
Fishing the Sea Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, KickUps Champion, Jason's Pong Champion, Japanese Baseball Champion, Eskiv Champion, Aski Champion, Ping Champion

[QUOTE=Love4himies;858149]
Quote:
One point that really makes me think, that it was almost a witch hunt against the THS is that somebody tipped off the OSPCA about the trap with a mummified cat in there. If somebody knew about it, why hadn't they removed it or had THS check on it before the raid?
Although legit ? at this point who cares, animals have been neglected being the point.
Quote:
Animal care is a very passionate issue that I don't think you could ever get two large groups of people to see eye to eye on everything
Your right but when animals best interest aren't being met then I'm glad to know everyone is watching everyone else. Rivary pftt so what, obviously this shelter was in dire need of intervention long ago, maybe now it can once again be what it was set out to be - giving animals a second chance ... not hoarding and allowing suffering for public acceptance/donations - so sickening!

Does anyone know if there will be a meeting anytime soon to vote in another president?

Last edited by Golden Girls; December 6th, 2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: spelling