View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Mom of 3 precious Angels

Thanks Longblades that is quite interesting about your Ginger. Probably not the way you would describe living with it! The howling / increased meow volume was what got my attention most recently.

She has now become the only pet in the household and it started when that occured. I lost her brother a yr ago and her rival Winston not long ago so she is the only animal left. I wanted to introduce another kitty but it wasnt a very good idea considering her age and she can be nasty.

I only have one closet on the main floor of our home as its pretty small and it holds all the coats etc so that wouldnt be a good idea. I am pretty much stuck to the basement area. Although I have it raised on a table so Winston wouldnt eat it but that isnt an issue now so maybe I can place it on the floor so she doesnt have to jump up. Worth trying anyway.
Sophie Aug 30, 2011

"UNTIL ONE HAS LOVED AN ANIMAL, PART OF THEIR SOUL REMAINS UNAWAKENED"
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
-Unknown