View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2008, 12:42 PM

You Guys Are Great!

I do have some wonderfully cute pics of him, I will post them later this afternoon once I'm home.

I will check out the on SC laws, I'm pretty sure my partner has done that already. He and I have been communicating all day and he is going to make sure Horton has the things he needs. Right now we just want to be able to afford all the special care Horton needs.

I will try the hot water bottle! I don't have one right now and Horton isn't a whiner...the only time he whines (and howls like the little mini hound dog he is) is after an episode. He paces for about 10 minutes like he doesn't know where he is and his heart rate is extremely excellerated. I read that holding them in a towel and speaking calmly and loving to them during the episode will lesson the duration and severity. So, Horton has been sleeping on my chest and last night when it started, I wrapped him up and the soothing really helped with the seizure. He did still convulse for about 3 minutes and loose control of all the bowels and foam at the mouth (it's horrible). But, he stays so worked up after the episode, I'm afraid he'll excit himself into another seizure.