View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2011, 01:47 PM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Melki - one year old Snowshoe Siamese - needs home

I'm passing this info on for a friend. Melki is currently living in a cage at a vets' office. Not ideal as you can imagine.

Hi All,

Please meet handsome Melki (Melchior). This kitty cat was a stray in a housing complex on Kingston Road. He was being cared for by one of the residents for a while, but not any more because he did not get along with her cats. He is approximately 1 year old and has now been neutered and has had his vaccinations. The vet did detect a slight heart murmur. The vet pegged Melki as a Snowshoe Siamese. He has striking blue eyes and beautiful markings.

When I picked him up this week, he was super affectionate, full of head rubs and lots of purrs and intense loving looks. I was very taken with him! He is also a very intelligent cat. We think that he would be better as an only cat, as other felines seem to stress him out. He was not very happy with being taken to yet another vet for boarding. I sure do hope to get him out of there and into a home as quickly as possible!

This is such a wonderful opportunity to adopt a Snowshoe, and to give this poor guy the loving home that he so deserves. Based on what I saw, you will be rewarded with a lot of love and affection in return.

If you are interested in adopting Melki, please contact me through the PM system here and I will give you the info needed to adopt this beauty.
Re: heart murmur - it is common for young cats to have a heart murmur and to grow out of it quickly as they age.

Thank you
Attached Images

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!