View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2010, 08:39 AM
Mickey, my angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew-sew-steve View Post
turns out, my friends mom aggreed to him keeping the cat, but he had to keep it in his room and take care for it himself.

anyhow, this is good, i mean its in good hands now. i only gave it to him after her promised to spay/neuter, vaccinate, and deworm her.

so yeah, this is great, though i really do wish i could keep her. im still attached, even though (like catlover said) she's basically switched over to him.

all's left now is to look forward to that rottweiler
Abe, that is wonderful that your friend is able to keep her after all, since your taking her back would only have been a temporary situation and you would have been faced with the prospect of giving her up a second time. It is only because you did such a good job of socializing her to human contact that she was able to so easily put her trust in another human being, so please don't view that as in any way a rejection of you. Because he is a close friend you will be able to still see Kiko from time to time and also ensure that your friend remembers to keep his agreement to spay, vaccinate, and deworm her on a timely basis.

It is great that your neighbour will be getting a dog. This will be a wonderful experience for you. I know you would like to have your own dog in the future when your circumstances allow it so this is also a great opportunity for you to become better acquainted with dogs and will help prepare you for the time that you will be able to have a dog of your own. Please keep us updated.

Colleen
"Let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." -Jack Layton
"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Gandhi

Kitties: Punky (17), and Sassy (13), Twinky (10),

SweetMickey 1991 to May 24, 2009

Last edited by mikischo; June 12th, 2010 at 09:22 AM.