Thread: Help!!!
View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2005, 07:16 PM

Unhappy Thanks for the help.

Well, first of all, my husbend is not really serious, the kids would be devestated to loose their puppy. He just is tired of the messes. The only reason she is surrounded by a sea of newspaper is because that was the advise we were given by the breeder of Olivia's mommy. She is never alone in the house for more than 3 hours on ave. if that. We have never had to train a dog before, so yes we are a little on the stupid side. We did some research on the breeds that she is mixed with, and a friend of ours has a boxer, so we knew what we were getting into. Her energy is not a problem, we love that about her. We have twin 3 year old girls, so I know all about energy, and trust me this pup needs all her energy.
Our older dog buddy we resuced, and he came trained he is the perfect dog, so we have no idea what we are doing.
Our home has an open floor plan, and we've blocked off as much of it as possiable so that she stays within eyesight at all times. The olny problem is I have 3 years old girls that also demand attetion when they are hungrey or are in need of band-aids and loves and cuddles.
She is on a tight schedule, but we are just at a loss. I feel like I banging my head against the wall.
Our friend told us that it took him 3 years to fully train his boxer. I hope that he is crazy.
:sad: Sorry if I sound stupid and I don't know what I am doing. I am only here for help so please be gentel.
Thankyou