View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2011, 06:30 PM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.P. View Post
Things have improved greatly over the last few hours I think, he has not vomited in 6.5 hours, and he seems to have a bit of an appetite back. I am no longer forcing fluids but limiting them! I hope that we have turned a corner. Thank you all for the ideas! There is always such a wonderful fount of knowledge here!

Rgeurts--love your sig line about the sick and special needs babies! I am trying to convince my boss that I should be able to use sick days to care for this little guy!
So glad to hear things are improving for him!! Hopefully he makes a speedy and full recovery

And yes, we should be able to use sick days. They are, afterall, our "kids"!! My boss has been very understanding, thankfully! I'd hate to have to quit

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012