View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Formerly known as Grover4

There Really Are Good People Out There

I heard a really nice story tonight and thought that I would share. As I was leaving the house tonight to take the dogs for a walk, we met up with a man, his daughter and puppy (who was wearing a cone on his head). After talking for a couple of minutes, the man told me that he found the puppy on the highway, just laying there.

He was driving by thinking to himself "Aww, someone hit a puppy". Just ah he was passing the pup, he lifted his head. The man immediately did a U turn and went back to help the poor little guy as everyone else just kept driving around him.

He rushed the pup off to the vet who needed surgery which cost $600. This guy paid the bill and kept the dog. He said that he couldn't just leave him there so he brought him home.

A happy ending to a sad story. It just goes to show you that there really are some good people in this world.

It turned out that the dog had not been hit by a car rather seems he was dumped. He had a ton of really deep scratches but no broken bones.