Thread: Tyson
View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2005, 11:35 AM
Formerly known as Grover4

Tyson - Updated with Picture

This is a add that I saw on Hoobly. Just thought that I would post it incase anyone can help. Go to the link to see a picture, he's a cutie.

Home Needed Immediately
I am in desperate need to find a home for My 4 year old Am-staff. You see Tyson only has about 2 months left 4 me to find him a home and if not, he will have to be put to sleep. Due to unfortunate cicumstance, the home that he is in right now is not stable and he is not being cared for. Tyson is about 65 LBS but is the biggest suck in the world. He loves to cuddle and kisses on the nose. Tyson has never had any problems with his temperment toward humans before only other animals. Ever since I sent his brother away to a farm he no longer gets along with other animals. Tyson has a little bit of a medical history but is 100% most of the time.
Tyson is free to a good home who can take care of him and love him the way he should be taken care of.
Please contact me for any questions you may have.

http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/132988.html
Attached Images

Last edited by BeagleMum; July 6th, 2005 at 11:30 AM.