View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jull View Post
My little boy is almost 2! (april 19).

Bestia came to my life when I was suffering with some depression after my brother died, and I can say, its because of this little guy that I got out of that dark place I was in... sometimes I still notice how some people think I am crazy for the way I treat my little guy (and now Guero too of course), whenever he has gotten hurt, I cry with him, when he doesn't seem to be having a good day I do everything I can to make him happy. When he is sleeping, I always cover him with a blanket, every night before bed I brush his teeth. I am constantly reading and finding readings about how too keep him healthy for many many years to come.

Sometimes I prefer not to go out, so he doesn't have to be home alone any longer than when we are at work, in fact we are currently planning a trip for the fall, and even though I know they will be in good hands, I cannot help but to feel a bit of anxiety and making a mental list of all the things I have to get for them before I go - an outdoor play pen, a couple gates so they are not by any chance close to the door when someone opens, too many things -

He always has kisses for me (well everyone actually), he listens to me everyday when I tell him about my day, last year when we went on a trip, we came back with a mickey toy for him, and that is his favorite toy, he will no go to bed is mickey is not with him, he carries him around like a little baby and his blanket. He lets you know when you have been bad, for example when I come home after being out with a friend and he has been alone with Dad, he will bark at me before kissing me

Am I crazy? maybe, well I little bit yes. But even though I may seem a bit over protective, I know they know they are safe with me, that I will look after them always, and no matter what I will love them immensely. My life became so much more when these little guys showed up, and as I finish writing this, my eyes water a little bit... how I wish they could come to work with me and that we lived in a society that would let us bring our puppies to more places than just a pet store.

Attachment 79201 Attachment 79202Attachment 79204

See... Mickey is always with him my phone can do so many things I don't even know, but I only use it to take pictures of the dogs all the time
More companies are allowing people to bring their pets to work as it help the people work better. When I had my hearing dog I took him to doctors apointments with me and some DR. would ask to pet him and they told me they felt better. Of course i told the DR. I would send them a bill! No you're not crazy for loving your pets. I am sorry to hear about the lost of your brother .