View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2008, 11:46 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

So far I have only got as far as giving my "catty cats" their treats of hearts and gizzards about 4 times a week. I buy them at the grocery store in the meat department. They love them! I have tried them with chicken wings. They looked at them, looked at me and said "What, you want us to eat THAT?"
But then they occasionally catch a mole over there too and don't eat it. They just play with it for a while and leave it for mom to dispose of.
The inside kitties I haven't tried on raw yet. I haven't found a store around that has it. Grimsby is sorely lacking pet stores that are up to date on what the consumer wants. I may have to take another drive to Stoney Creek and see what I can find.

rhartjr - I hope you are planning on introducing us to your new addition? Please!!

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!