View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2012, 07:18 PM
Senior Contributor
Tetris Champion, Cell-Out Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
I hope Nookie is better soon, Rgeurts! Hope the Carna4 works for them, too. Man, nothing is easy for you guys, is it?
He is still his spunky, bratty lil self lol, so I think he's ok. I just have no idea what that was that came out of him!! And thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty11 View Post
I'll be watching for your response. I may give it a try next as well for my itchy dog.
Marty, I'll let ya know how they do on it. I was SO wrong on the price though... when I called, he said the big bag was around $80 and the website shows the big bag as being 26 pounds. When I got there, the "big" bag was only a 13 lb bag . He is the only one in the city that carries it and he didn't know they make a 26 lb one. So it was just under $95.00 with tax. BUT... if it works and they do well on it, it's worth it. And still cheaper than feeding them THK and baked salmon. Nookie eats 5 cups of cooked salmon per day along with 4 cups rehydrated THK and 2 cups rice, and was still losing weight

"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" ~ Theophile Gautier

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole" - Ok... whoever said this has never had a sick or special needs baby. They ARE our whole life!

R.I.P. my sweet, handsome Thorin. You are missed dearly Dec. 25, 1999 - Mar. 4, 2012