View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2012, 03:53 PM

The name of the food is "nature's variey"

Reg I have to agree with you on there having been too much change at once. I was in a hurry to get them off the Science diet and put them on better quality food which benefitted no one!

As far as introduction... I was very limited as to where I could leave her as I had him in my bedroom and ensuite bathroom to ensure he had a smaller place to get familiar with. Since they were previously socialized I hoped they were still familiar with one another, but that was not the case. It took 2 days for them to get used to eachother and they have been inseperable and sleep together in the same bed (cat or human bed) since always cuddled up.

One thing that I would like to point out is that while on Dr. Pierson's site I encountered a link not sure which but one of 2 gave me a computer virus... I want to ensure that I do not discourage anyone from the site itself as it really DOES have great information... but I think that some of the 3rd party links to other websites she had listed may have gotten compromised and hacked.

The I had two other links up at the time and so I am unsure which did it...

- One was a website to where she orders rabbit meat from
- The other was "the truth about cat food"

Again... cats.org itself is safe... but use caution when clicking links on that website.

I am having trouble with my email, but I will send her an email as soon as I get all my computer issues resolved to advise her.

Thanks!