View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2010, 09:43 AM
150% PRO S/N
Starcastle Champion, V:force Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Mission To Mars Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Crazy Closet Champion, Railway Line Champion, Penguin Pass Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelrunpack View Post
More pics! The kittens are so fascinated by everything! Is Naddy settling in pretty well, too?
Naddy is doing well. She is very curious about her new surroundings and watching everything closely. Their house is the last one in line so by the time I got there this morning with food they were all lined up waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchy View Post
omg this is so nice of you this has been such a great story to follow , and now momma's name

thanks to all of you ! Cpietra first saved their lives , then many angels hold hands to get them to the cat Hilton ....

I couldn't wait to get an update .... it's late now but I had to check my e-mails as my own foster cats left today for their forever family ... and I'm waiting for an update from their new mom. Reading this thread ... warms my heart

good job everyone !
Glad you approve Frenchy! I had made up my mind when I knew she was coming and remembered what she looked like that she would fit the name very well. (skinny little french chick) lol Seriously, I think it suits her to a tee.
Love the many angels holding hands. So true. I could not have had them here without lots of help along the way. to you all again!!
Great news on your fosters going (together?) to their new home!!!!!!!! Great job mf!!!! You and the many on here who word tirelessly every single day to find new homes, foster, etc. just amaze me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpietra16 View Post
Nadine, without any insults, and please I really don;t want this to come out as anything that's sounds nasty or mean.....the more I think about Mom's new name the more she reminds me of you. please let me explain,

I met you once; you have an warm soul and a soul that just seems to act like a magnet. Nadine the feline seems to have a similar affect. Her eyes are so pure with love and motherly love that it was hard not to fall for her little "Meows" and there were so many. enough of that mush....everyone, have a great Canada Day!
Good explanation cpietra!! Couldn't agree more!!!
The family's story continues in the photog section.

We can stick our heads in the sand for only so long before it starts choking us. Face it folks. The pet population is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD!