View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2007, 10:21 PM

Happy Holidays

Hi everybody,
Thank you so much for your last kind response Michele. I really appreciate all the support. Sorry I have'nt been on here for awhile. We've been very busy on the farm and with the Holidays. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!
Last time I was on here my dog was going through a rough spell and I was afraid I was getting close to losing her. I took her to another vet where they were able to do more advanced X-rays and endoscopies. They confirmed my fears. She does have cancer and much of the bone in her right nasal passage has been eaten away. Ther is also alot of tumor like tissue above her palate into the nasal cavity. However, I am very happy to say she has been doing great. One of our Vets put a small drain tube in the top of her nose which now allows the drainage that was coming out of her nostril to flow out of the tube. She breathes much better and does not have to lick constantly. She is now eating and playing like she used too. It has been amazing! I know this will not cure her and ther will come a day where it won't help anymore but as for now she is loving life again and I definatly got my Christmas wish!
Thank you again for all your support. Any further helpful ideas are greatly appreciated. I am still very comforted to be able to talk to you and it keeps me from driving my husband and collegues crazy! I hope you all have a Happy New Year!