View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2010, 06:45 AM

Actually Growler this intermittent loose stool was the reason I changed foods.Everytime I think it's gone it rears it's ugly head again So we've been having this issue off and on from mid-September!!!!

I'm hoping that they find an infection or something but then again I will feel like a horrible mama for not finding the root cause much,much sooner It's certainly not from a lack of trying.I already feel pretty bad about the whole thing.

I can see that he's not in any pain except maybe the odd gas pain the problem is Mickey gets very embarassed when he has diarrhea and the sad look on his face just breaks my heart.

I have set a booby trap in the litterbox to get a sample this morning Hopefully this works out....I'm trying the saran wrap that SCM mentioned.He has had his breakfast so now it's just the waiting game....I wonder if I turn on the faucet if that will help

Thank you so much for sharing your expertise with Mickey and I we both appreciate it very much.I will let you know as soon as I get the results from the urinalysis and will remember to tell them to check for infection and kidney stones too.Hopefully I will have some news by this evening.