View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2007, 10:03 PM

strip mall puppy mill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clm View Post
It can be very difficult to find a breeder sometimes, depending on the breed, it can take months to finally find a puppy and then to add the possiblility of being sued if you don't get the dog spayed or neutered by 6 months of age, you'll just be driving some people to backyard breeders and pet stores. clm
My first post on this Forum was gonna be about "getting my cat to behave when I brush her", but something came up...

There is possibly something quite disturbing going on in this area of the Foothills and it is just beginning to break.
Has anyone ever heard of such a thing as a strip mall puppymill?
I thought all the puppymills were way out in the boonies and took months and months to get any attention to bust them. Our town is going to closly follow this story. Maybe , if you happen to know anyone who may have been involved somehow with this operation or any of the "mills" mentioned in the victims letter, please feel free to help out.
I hope posting this "other" forum address isn't breaking any rules here. I couldn't find one if there is. I just thought this was so important to get out there to the right community.
Thanks ,
cali

Last edited by White Wolf; March 13th, 2007 at 01:43 AM. Reason: link removed for slander