View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2005, 03:51 PM

Ok-- I don't have a problem with other people eating feet or hooves or whatever. I don't think that that is cruel in anyway. I was just brought up on really bland food and I am not very adventurous. I willl never be a vegan though...

As for GMO-- that's a whole other debate and as I am a biology student and have studied that extensively, I won't get into that. Let me just leave it at this: a lot of anti-GMO groups don't know the technology involved and GMO is a term used for such a wide variety of products that you can't distinguish the bad from the good with that one term. If you cross pollinate two plants that aren't geographically near each other, you can call it GMO.

As for chemicals in the foods, yes, people are concerned. That is why people no longer by food with BHT in it, for one example.

Quote:
no licking
.... My doggies would be banned from the world... The only "rules" I follow are the ones that have to do with my dog affecting other people. All these "new" rules-- I guess they came in with the training techniques that view dogs as children.