View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2009, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennieV View Post
That is just weird...The fact that you have had her almost a week makes me think that she somehow got a hold of that piece of fabric while in your care, because dogs don't usually hold things back for very long, especially things like 3 ft of fabric...Have you gone to the park with her? or could she have picked it up somewhere other than your home?

Update: She either passed or threw up the rest of it in the middle of the night. My fiance found the piece in the crate this morning. He said there appeared to be a knot tied in this piece and the length of it confirmed my suspension that is was once part of a pair of pants.

She's not been out of the house/yard except to go to the vet, so it must have just been roped in her system for so long. She must have just eaten too much kibble yesterday and it set things in motion (She is a little pig and will chase our other dogs from their food bowls, never mind they way 60lbs and she weighs 9...)

Thanks for info shared, guys, still going to call the vet to see if he wants her in for a check up.