View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:13 PM
Blue eyed funny farm

I did send one to Hong Kong yes, but did not accept payment for him until just before he left. Also, I get so many updates on him now its amazing, plus all the little gifts we recieve at random.

I do worry about these guys being the next fad around here soon enough, since this article my inbox has been flooded with people saying they could not afford $600 000 and wondering what my pups were sold for and if they could make payment arraingements.
I still have Tibby here, who I will spay prior to her leaving for sure now.

Its starting already with these guys being bred on non breeding, you can see who's dogs came from where and breeders all over are very quick to send off photos and information about "random" litters popping up online.

I had one person from Manitoba who was trying to get one for free promising me all sorts of puppies back from him and percentages of sales and all sorts of BS. One thing I have noticed is you do get a gut instinct right away about people and its best to go with it. And if you dont have red flags set off by the first few emails, the phone conversation is where you really catch them.
I write down answers I have already recieved from them on a piece of paper and work those questions in among new ones and wait for response time.
Its sort of an art, but I am a very untrusting person by nature so it sort of is my thing to catch people in lies.
I'm so happy we are not breeding this year, or maybe even next, this gives me time to work on a waiting list and weed through these rediculous emails lately.