View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2009, 02:16 AM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggysWife View Post
You know Bailey, I wrote this really long reply full of everything I thought but I got an error message and it didn't get posted. Probably a good thing considering I wrote everything I feel at the moment. But I did want to point out that Brad has stated, out of his own mouth, how much he hates rescues and the special treatment they get. I have also met several people whose rescues were abused by him. You're not going to change my opinion and I'm not changing yours and it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I wouldn't let you near my dogs. No offence but nobody that follows Brad's methods is ever getting near them. You probably don't care about what he did to my dogs, since you consider nearly choking a dog to death as "stepping on toes" so you feel free to think what you want and so will I. And I'll continue to tell everyone I possibly can about what Brad did to my dogs, and what I know he did to others, just so other people won't have to go through what we did. Knowledge is power and if I'd have been fully aware of what a psychotic maniac he was, I wouldn't have subjected my dogs to his abuse and terror.

Respectfully,
ZiggysWIFE not Ziggys Mom

ZiggysWife, your post about what BP did to your dog, brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry you and your puppers went thru that. I just want you to know that I feel the same way about this man as you do.
I would never ever allow anyone that uses his methods around my dogs.
I did find an obedience class that I wanted to put Abby in a couple years ago, when I asked what sorts of methods they use, I was asked have you ever seen At the End of my Leash? That put an end to that and I hung up.

I have met a lot of ppl that are not "professional" dog trainers, who have rehabed many dogs, with huge success, and without using harmful tactics like I feel Brad uses.
Just my opinion.