View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2010, 01:18 PM
Senior Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2000z28 View Post
See you can't find kitten wellness here (Montreal, Canada).
You could try the Wellness Store Locator: http://www.wellnesspetfood.com/store-locator.aspx and then call around to see if someone will order it in for you. But really, you don't have to feed Wellness Kitten, you could feed most of the Wellness flavours. Chicken in particular has a very similar nutritional profile to the Kitten one.

Quote:
I don't have any chain stores like that here,
Look for independant retailers that specialize in quality food. I'm sure some of our Montreal members can help you out with that.

Quote:
I was feeding him Before Grain wetfood,
BG canned isn't balanced for everyday feeding, that last time I checked. I would only give this once or twice a week to a growing kitten.

Quote:
He does have bad gas though and it only comes out when he uses the litter, thats new and happend as soon as he got his loss of appetite.
Does sound like something's going on with his digestive system. Perhaps adding a pinch of probiotics to his wet food would help.

In the meantime, he's gotta eat! Try the baby food with added warm water for a day and see how he does.

“We must not refuse to see with our eyes what they must endure with their bodies.” ~ Gretchen Wyler