View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2009, 10:27 AM

Smile Re: Cats Are Fighting

Hey everyone. To answer Catlover 2, he isn't neutered yet; when I get the money then I'll get him done. I took 14+ advice, plan A and put him in the in the bathroom in the shower the night before last with litter tray, warm blanket, & food and water. We have shower doors that slide and they bind a bit when we pull them. Baby managed to pull them open and continued to scratch at the floor & door, to the point we had to let him out. Plan B, last night, the same thing, only in the laundry room, but with more room and space. We got up this morning & there was a disaster in the laundry room.The spare fridge freezer door was wide open and the door to open the room opens in and the freezer door was in front of it. I craft staffs, they were all scattered on the floor, onion bag was torn to shreds, all the coats that were hung, were not; they were on the floor also and wet and my linoleum floor was ripped away from the door. We had to fight to get in the room. It costs about $140.00 to get him neutered, which I don't have and I have to save for, which will be hard.
So does anyone have a plan C
LW