View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2010, 11:49 PM

Mitzy 1979 - 1991. Our family dog until I was 6... my folks adopted him from an SPCA in MB when they lived there after they were 1st married. My mom's job at the City Hall was to post pups that were set to be PTS, she put his pic up, fell in love, and my dad surprised her with him one day!

Scamper 1991 - 2001. BYB.

Current Pets:

Sassy BYB.

Furby BYB

Since we bought these two, I have learned alot re: BYB's and refuse to ever buy one from one again, I still feel guilty to this day that 2 of my current pets came from BYB's

Brynn Lethbridge Humane Society. Given up because she was "mean" to other dogs... yeah... right...

Bear - bunny. Saskatoon SPCA.

Samara - tarantula. Girl on kijiji had her for 4 years, couldn't be bothered with her anymore... I have this weird love for spiders, so she joined my crew about 2 years ago.

Many fish, hamsters, hedghogs etc. over the years...

"Many of the Earth's habitats, animals, plants, insects, and even micro-organisms that we know as rare may not be known at all by future generations. We have the capability, and the responsibility. We must act before it is too late." - Dalai Lama