View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2004, 06:26 AM
Senior Contributor

Gee.......I missed you guys

Hi everyone, I have returned like a long lost puppy, and I am happy to be home......lol
I have been in computer hell for the last while, My computer went on the fritz and when I got it fixed I decided to go highspeed now that it is offered in my area but the darn phone lines in my home are so antique that I can't even get highspeed yet.....lol Oh well seems this old house wants to be back to basics anyhow and run the old way so be it dial up it is!!!!

I hope everyone and they're babies are doing fine, my bunch here are doing great, a few glitches here and there .

Buddy is a spazz a very high energy dog, when I can't keep my eye on him I have to tie him up at his dog house, he has a new coller he broke the last one, and also a new chain, I made the mistake of putting him on a very long nylon lead that was attached at the house little bugger chewed it off at the coller scared the piss out of me ..........no he didnt run away he came straight to see what I was doing ever have that feeling of being watched? well I was in the coop laying down fresh straw for the gooslings and they were all flustered as usual when you get in thier space when that feeling came I turn around and there is Buddy looking at the gooslings ......sizing them up for a game of chase (his favorite game I might add).
Well he has a real chain now.
Now off to do the mornin chores....lol Take care